- Nearest Postcode: SP5 5QB
- GPS: 50.968818, -2.060517
- OS Grid Reference: ST 958 188
- Show full map in: Google Map / Bing OS Map / OpenStreetMap
- Date: –
- Event area (map): Rushmore Estate
- Categories: Event, Organised by Wessex OC, Results
Post Event Comments:
I hope you all enjoyed your runs out in the wild garlic-strewn forest today
- Pair of round grey tortoise-shell glasses in a case
- Salmon-pink IKEA flask (empty!)
- Patterned Blue child’s fleece – belonging to (I think) Toby Halsey of Sarum
- Navy blue hooded jacket – possibly also Toby’s!
- Adult navy blue Slazenger hooded fleece
If any of these items are yours, please email me at [email protected] and I’ll try and get them back to you.
Julie Astin (Organiser)
And here are the results from the String Course:
1 Jasper Bright M4 6.29
2 Jill Green W75 2.53 Jill used the string as a warm up !!
3 Harry Bratcher-Howard M12 1.52
4 Monty Batcher-Howard M10 2.27
5 Valerie Clegg+ M Bridle W130 ! 11.21 We had a chat about shopping in Clarkes Village
6 Max Duncan M9 2.53
7 Barthelemy Pige M8 2.27
8 Johannes Page M6 6.21
9 Mathew Mallison +mum and dad M3 9.04
10 Jasper +Matthew (unaccompanied) 6.43
Barthelemy and Jasper did extra faster runs and Jasper went into the forest on his own for the first time “it was a bit scary!” he confessed. Madeleine Bridle
Initial details are here. Event now open on Fabian4.
A STRING COURSE WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER ALL!